Application Criteria and Procedures
Please read through the information prior to applying to a rental property. Your application will not be run and the property will remain on the market until we receive ALL of the required items.
- Each adult over the age of 18 planning to occupy the property must submit a completed application online.
- If the applicant is a student or not employed, a guarantor must be secured. The guarantor must also submit a completed application and pay the application fee. Please note that the guarantor will be a tenant under the lease agreement and will be required to sign the lease upon approval.
- There is a $70.00 non-refundable application fee for each applicant. The application fee is payable at the time the application is filled out.
- A completed application consists of ALL of the following:
- Residential Lease Application
- Valid Driver’s License, or Government Issued ID
- One Month’s Most Recent Pay-Stubs (If you are self-employed then we will need your tax returns to verify income.)
*Please note that your application will not be run and the property will remain on the market until we receive ALL of the items listed above.
- Once your completed application, including all information listed above, is received, we will do the following (this is typically done in 2 business days, or less):
- Process your application
- Review your credit report
- Review your criminal report
- Verify your employment
- Verify the last 5 years of residency to ensure that sufficient notice and account care was exercised
- Contact the property owner for final decision
- Denial: A letter will be emailed and mailed to your current address with specific reasons as to the denial of your application.
- Acceptance: At this point, you will be asked to pay half of your security deposit within 48 hours. You will need to be prepared to move into your new home within 2 weeks of the approval date. The security deposit must be paid in the form of a money order or a certified check.
Thank you for your interest in our properties and we look forward to working with you!
“They have been amazing since day one! They have exceeded my expectations in providing me a beautiful home and their customer service and attention to detail has been top notch! I even got teary-eyed when I walked in for the first time and saw the welcome card and gifts on the counter. It felt so welcoming – like I was finally HOME!“